The H2O ePCT Counter-top Water Purifier has a highly advanced and unique 6-stage filtration method within a single US Patented Cartridge.
The Counter-top Purifier System is free standing and will fit onto the end of most kitchen cold water taps/faucet taps.
The kit includes a number of fittings and adapters and no plumbing or tools are needed. The system is ideal for rented properties, boats, caravans, motor-homes or for anyone on the move. The system will last 12-18 months or 6000 litres after which it needs complete replacement.
|Model||H2O ePCT Counter-Top Water Purifier|
|In Depth||Product Features:
• 6 Stages of filtration and purification within the single filter
• The system can be installed in seconds without using any tools
• The system will fit to any standard kitchen tap and full adapters are included
• The filters use Bacteriostatic media which prevents any form of bacteria growth
• Improves taste and appearance of your water whilst eliminating odours
• Removes and reduces many ingredients, particularly water disinfectants
• Riolyte re-introduces minerals lost during water treatment
• The system comes complete with 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
More about the filtration:
The H2O ePCT Counter-Top Water Purifier systems contains a bacteriostatic media, KDF® (currents Patented in the USA) which is tested and certified to dramatically reduce or effectively remove the following: Chlorine, Lead, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Selenium, Mercury, Iron and other metals that may be present in the water.
Within the advanced filter system is Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon which improves the taste and odour and is highly effective at removing the following: Chlorine, THMs, PCBs and many other organic ingredient present in the water.
Replacing the Filter:
The Advanced 6 Stage Filtration Cartridge will produce optimal water for up to 6,000 litres will last around 12-18 months after which the system needs replacement entirely (no filter replacements for this model). This still represents a vast capacity lowering the cost of top purified water to fractions on the penny.