Thanks to its high-quality and great performance, the Osmio EZFITPRO-300 Undersink Water Filter Kit 15 mm Push Fit is a popular choice among buyers.
This water filter system is an ideal option for those who want to install a professional water filter system under the kitchen sink. The advantage of this kit is that it includes every piece you will need in order to get your water purification system functional.
To learn more about this excellent product produced by Osmio, keep reading! In this article we are going to discuss everything in detail you should know about the EZFITPRO-300 model!
What is an Undersink Water Filter?
Before taking a closer look at the features of The Osmio EZFITPRO-300 Ultracarb and Fluoride Water Filter System, let’s understand how undersink water filters work.
Undersink water filters are widely popular in domestic settings. Thanks to the fact that they don’t take up any visible space in a home, these types of water filters are homeowners’ favourite.
Being hidden under the counter, they remain invisible and they can be a great addition to smaller home kitchens. Besides solving your space related issues, undersink filters do a really good job when it comes to providing clean filtered water for the whole family.
Another advantage of under counter water filters is that they are user-friendly, price affordable and they are easy maintenance.
The Advantages of Undersink Water Filters
Now that you understood what is an undersink water filter, let’s wrap up the 3 most important advantages that make under counter filtration systems so popular:
- They are cost efficient: Based on the purchase price and the maintenance cost of undersink water filters, they are one of the most affordable options available on the market. So investing in professional undersink water filters is a great choice for those who need a long term, reliable solution.
- They are easy-to-install: Manufacturer companies provide great installation guides to users. However getting your undersink filter functional does require some plumbing skills, but there are DIY or easy-to-install, push fit options as well. For example, the Osmio EZFITPRO-300 Undersink Water Filter Kit 15 mm Push Fit is a popular choice thanks to its push fit feature.
- They are variable: Thanks to the variety of filter types, undersink water filters allow the user to try out a broad range of different filters. Under counter purification systems range from simple to advanced water filters with superior capabilities that are able to be more efficient and to remove more contaminants than simple filters do.
The Osmio EZFITPRO-300 Ultracarb and Fluoride Water Filter System
Push Fitting & Installation
The system of the EZFITPRO-300 model does not require installing a separate tap. It can use your existing kitchen tap to filter your drinking water.
This can be done thanks to the push fit design of the filter system: it uses 15 mm push fittings for the inlet and outlet. More specifically, your 15 mm copper or plastic pipe can be simply pushed into the unit and released with ease.
Another great feature buyers love about this Osmio filter is that it can be easily installed in less than 15 minutes.
This undersink water filter is perfect for those who don’t want to have a separate tap because they have a solid kitchen countertop made of marble, stone, granite or wood and they don’t want to ruin the aspect of it.
However, in case you prefer to have separate taps, you can choose the same product combined with the suitable fitting kit and a separate tap.
The Osmio EZFITPRO-300 Undersink Water Filter Kit 15 mm Push Fit features two separate filter systems, both designed to be responsible for different part of the purification process:
Filter no. 1: Coldstream CF108W Ceramic Water Filter Cartridge
As you can see, the EZFITPRO-300 Undersink Water Filter Kit 15 mm Push Fit by Osmio has not one, but two professional filter systems. Let’s see what are the best qualities of the Coldstream ceramic water filter cartridge:
- The Coldstream brand itself is a world leading manufacturer when it comes to water purification systems.
- The filter cartridge has a high efficiency against harmful contaminants: it is capable of removing >99.9999 % of bacteria and cysts.
- Known as one of the most powerful ceramic cartridges on the market, the Coldstream cartridge removes fluoride and heavy metals as well.
- The cartridge requires low maintenance, it is long lasting and can be easily changed. It is recommended to be changed every 6-12 month.
- The cartridge fits all standard 10″ small diameter housings.
- This Coldstream filter cartridge model is a perfect replacement for the Doulton OBE Ultracarb or Supercarb.
Filter no. 2: The Watts GAC, Phosphate & De-Alk Resin Cartridge
Similarly to the previously mentioned filter cartridge, the Watts GAC, Phosphate and De-Alk Resin Cartridge brings its excellent purifying qualities to the EZFITPRO-300 model. Here are the most important features buyers pay attention to:
- Depending on the hardness of the water the filter has to fight against, for the best result it is recommended to change to filter cartridge every 3-6 months.
- The Watts GAC, Phosphate and De-Alk Resin Cartridge uses granular activated carbon (GAC). The GAC is responsible for removing chlorine from the water, also it plays an important role in the reduction of the taste and odour of water.
- The granular activated carbon is combined with the phosphate and de-alk resin. While phosphate is for scale inhibition, de-alk resin removes heavy metals and helps with water softening.
As you could see, both filters are easy to replace and they require low maintenance. While the Coldstream CF108W Ceramic Water Filter Cartridge needs to be changed every 6-12 months, the life of the Watts GAC, Phosphate and De-Alk Resin Cartridge depends on the hardness of the water and needs to be changed every 3-6 months.
A great advantage of the product is that in case you decide to purchase it online, the Osmio EZFITPRO-300 Undersink Water Filter Kit 15 mm Push Fit comes with automatic filter reminders.
Basically, you will get emails in every 6 months reminding you to replace the filter cartridges. This way you won’t need to worry about forgetting when to change the filters, also the quality of the purification work done by your water filter system won’t change.
Without any doubt, the EZFITPRO-300 Undersink Water Filter Kit 15 mm Push Fit by Osmio is a reliable, price affordable and highly efficient water filter. Being an undersink filtration system, it is an ideal choice if you prefer a space-saving, almost invisible solution.