Inline water filters are more and more popular options among water filter buyers and the reason why is simple. They are convenient, easy-to-install and they feature powerful filter media. What else could you wish for?
As a buyer, investing in a reliable, high-performance water filtration system is the most important aspect you should follow when targeting contaminants in your water.
Unfortunately, some contaminants existing in your water can cause serious health damages, they can be the hidden reason behind a disease or any irritating problem so experience. You might be surprised how a professional water treatment solution can eliminate these unpleasant issues and how they can improve the quality of your life.
Luckily, industry leading manufacturer companies offer a broad range of professional filtration systems that will help you fight any impurities or contaminations.
Inline water filters are one of these excellent products you should consider buying. That is why in this article we are going to discuss the best inline water filter to buy in 2020.
What is an inline water filter?
Have you been thinking about getting a professional under-sink water filter system installed in your household, but you decided not to because you don’t want to ruin your kitchen sink by installing a new tap? Well, we have good news for you!
Inline water filters can be installed under your sink and yes, you can actually keep your existing kitchen tap! These filtration systems will save you a significant amount of time, energy and headache.
But how is this possible? As their name suggests, inline filters can be installed right on your cold water line, making the connection possible to your tap.
Another great feature of these filters is that they don’t require much installation work or maintenance, which in 2020 comes handy. You won’t have to call a plumber to get your filter system installed.
Thanks to the push fitting feature, you will be able to connect your filtration system easily to your water line. So in case you are looking for an easy installation water purifying system, inline filters won’t let you down.
What contaminants can inline water filter systems remove from water?
As we have mentioned before, inline water filters are highly efficient when it comes to removing contaminants from water. These water treatment systems rely on the powerful filtering abilities of active ceramic spheres.
They can easily remove a wide range of harmful contaminants such as chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, bacteria, THMs, hormones and a long list of other impurities too.
In case the previously mentioned qualities, inline water filters can also improve the taste and odour of your water. They are also able to produce non-scaling water, protecting your home appliances from the damaging effects of lime-scale.
Which inline water filter system should I buy in 2020?
Now that you understand what inline filters are and what are the best qualities of these filtration systems, let’s take a look at the best 3 products you should consider purchasing in 2020.
FT-Line VE Water Filter System
Whether you are looking for a high-quality under-sink filter for your household or you want to install an inline filter for commercial application, the FT-Line VE is an excellent option in both cases.
This system can be used as a drinking water fountain filter, but you can also install it as a coffee machine filter or vending machine filter.
Regarding the filtering abilities, this FT-Line model can easily remove chlorine, lime-scale from your water. Also, it can significantly improve the taste and odour of drinking water.
In case you are considering purchasing this product, here are the best features and qualities that make this filter system a really great deal:
- 2-stage filtration: The FT-Line VE water filter system 2020 relies on a 2-stage filtration process. That means that the system uses 2 different filter cartridges: a 5-micron sediment filter to remove rust, sand, dirt and other particles, and a granular activated carbon filter that targets chlorine and VOCs.
- Taste and odour treatment: If you install this water filter system, you will finally be able to say goodbye to strange taste and odour that has been bothering you for a long time.
- Limescale treatment: The filter system features a silicopolyphosphates filter that is responsible for eliminating limescale build-up in your kitchen appliances.
- Versatility: Thanks to the versatility of the design, this product can be used in both residential and commercial spaces.
- Low maintenance: You will only need to replace the filter cartridges every 6 months.
Ecopure Eco-8 Inline Water Filter 15mm
This under-sink water filter connects directly to your main kitchen tap, your fridge or your water cooler. Thanks to the push fitting feature it can be easily installed onto your existing kitchen tap without needing a separate faucet dispenser tap.
The Ecopure Eco-8 inline water filter is able to remove chlorine, fluoride, hormones, VOCs, THMs, pesticides and bacteria including E-coli and Pseudomonas. It also targets efficiently heavy metals such as lead, copper, iron, mercury, arsenic and harmful chemicals such as Benzene.
The active ceramic and granular activated carbon filters significantly improve the clarity and quality of your water by improving the strange taste and odour.
During the filtration process, it also releases beneficial and healthy minerals into your water, increasing the pH level, the alkalinity and the level of antioxidants.
Besides the ones mentioned above, let’s see what are the other great benefits of the Ecopure Eco-8 inline water filter model that make this product truly outstanding:
- Ceramic control: The active ceramic spheres eliminate bacteria growth and prevent the damaging scale build-up in your pipes and appliances.
- Eco-friendliness: The Ecopure Eco-8 uses a natural active ceramic media that is 100% degradable. Also, the filter housing is 100% reusable, but you can also return it for recycling.
- High-efficiency: Thanks to the unique filtration method, this filter has a 99% success rate in both hot and cold water.
Osmio EZFITPRO-300 Undersink Water Filter Kit 15mm Push Fit
This EZFITPRO model is one of the best selling products on the water filtration market. It is an ideal choice for those who want to install a long lasting, high-quality filter system under the kitchen sink.
Just like in the case of the previously mentioned two water filter systems, you won’t have to worry about a separate tap in this case either. The EZFITPRO-300 undersink filter by Osmio will filter your watering coming through your current kitchen tap.
Regarding the filter performance, this product features two filter media: the Coldstream CF108W Ceramic Water Filter Cartridge and the Watts GAC, Phosphate & De-Alk Resin Cartridge.
Together these two powerful filters are able to successfully target >99.9999 % of bacteria and cysts. Also they can remove fluoride and heavy metals and the granular activated carbon filter is responsible for removing chlorine and improving taste and odour.
There are many reasons behind the success of this water treatment product, but now let’s see some we didn’t get to mention yet:
- Cost-efficiency: Investing in a high-quality professional water filter system was never a cheap deal. But looking at the total cost (purchase price and maintenance cost) of this purifying system, it is definitely a great deal if you want a long term and reliable solution to your water contamination issues.
- Easy-to-install: Thanks to the push fitting design, the Osmio EZFITPRO-300 is a highly popular choice among buyers.
As you can see, industry-leading water filter brands have a lot to offer in 2020 as well. Whether easy installation, cost-efficiency or reliability is what you are looking for, these inline water filters are excellent options for both residential homes or commercial spaces.